Thursday 22 January 2009

My first CWC project



I found some pics of my very first CWC project- a British army for the Cold War era circa 1987. This was my first army, and some other members of my gaming group made purchases at the same time, buying Russians and West Germans. Both are still yet to paint them, the slackers.

To be fair I am notorious for buying lead and never painting it, but for some reason microarmour has me hooked and I can't not paint them. Im usually a very slwo painted, especially in 28mm, but with 6mm (and 10/12mm) I seem to be able to whip through them.

Anyway enough of my blathering here's some pics. These were taken a while back and make use of my gaming mat from Terrain Mat. The figures are all GHQ apart from a couple of Navwar pieces. The infantry hadn't been painted at this point- I will have to take some pics of them and the support stands at a later date as they look rather good in my opinion.

















No comments:

Post a Comment